Tuesday, May 5, 2009

2 New Releases from Alota Rubber Stamps

This darling teddy is a new release from Alota Rubber stamps!! Isnt she sweet????? I colored her in copics and then added stickles to just the pink on her The moon is cut out with the cricut, and I should have layered this a little more, its not heavy enough. Next one I will have to work with a little more on the layering. This is my first moon shaped card :)

I added flowers with flower gems to the centers, and a bow with a button!!
Black Eyed Susan!! Love this stamp, I just had to make another one but in different colors than the first :)

Black eyed Susan stamp is also a newly released stamp!! I love this stamp, and I know the colors are all wrong, but thats ok :) I wanted to do the blue and pink for Mothers Day. Im going to give this card to my Mother in law!!


I added stickles to the flowers, and the background on this is also a new release as well!! You can find the background stamp here Blossoms Falling

All stickles can be found here at Pez-A-Doodle Designs

Have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

19 comments:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Wow Cheryl, your moon shaped teddy card is just precious! What a lovely new baby card for the lucky parents who would receive this! Beautiful coloring on both cards, the floral card is so pretty!

Sandie said...

Love that teddy card. It's just so cute.

Cassie said...

oh wow cheryl!! that moon/teddy card is sooo adorable!! i love everything you do but this may be my favorite!!

and the flowers are sweet too! that's one thing i love about stamping --- you can play around with colors and make it whatever you want!!

Wendy said...

Beautiful cards! The little bear on the moon is adorable. Great job!

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous!!! Your moon shaped card is so unique and wonderful! Have a great day Cheryl!

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Wow! everything looks so awesome..I love your use of colors for the blue card and the bear and moon is soooo cute! Great job! TFS!
Mandy

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Chery, lovely makes with these new Alota stamps! you have been so busy since my last visit with so many gorgeous makes hunny. I love them all, you always have such fab images and such lovely added detail, i just adore your work. Hope you had a good weekend, have a lovely evening, hugs Linda x

Jaspere said...

This is adorable. Love the moon. Ah, the cricut.....mine is just dying to get some attention *LOL*

Justine said...

Cheryl, I am over the moon in love with your Teddy card!!!!!! I thought that was a sticker. Great job lady
and thank you for your sweet comments.

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful and very creative are your cards

Jennie said...

Lovely cards...you have been busy! I love the floral one.....they are all fabulous!

Stephanie said...

Your projects are just amazing - that little bear is coloured in so perfectly that I had to look twice (thought it was 3D!) Hugs Steph xxx

Stephanie said...

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you Cheryl - here's the link to Lauren Meaders timeless templates http://www.papertreyink.com/timeless_templates_download_here.html - the one I used is called all boxed up :) Thanks so much for visiting my blog, love Steph xxx

Michelle said...

adorable moon shaped card cheryl...
both of your cards are gorgeous..as always! TFS!

Christyne said...

Such a pretty card! Great job!

Dori Shelton said...

This is really pretty! I love the layout and the colors

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards Cheryll...I like the black eyed susans even if they are wrong...see I wouldn't have known they were wrong unless you said.

Jenn Embry said...

Love, love, love that black eyed susan stamp. Beautiful card. I love the colors.

Heidi said...

cheryl, your teddy bear is fabulous! What colors did you use to color him. Perfect, he is so fluffy and his eyes are alive.