Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pez-A-Doodle Designs Princess Cleo!!

This card was designed for todays SCS Sketch Challenge! On my card I used the stamp Princess Cleo from Pez-A-Doodle Designs. She is soooo soooo cute!!!


On Cleo I used copic markers to color, and then cut out the image. I used my Big Shot machine to cut out the swirls, and then added flowers with pearls in the centers. The border is from Martha Stewart!!!
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!!!
Also please stop by the other Pez-A-Doodle DT members blogs to see what they have designed for today!! The links are on the left side of my blog!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great job on the sketch today, cute cute card!

Unknown said...

Love this one Cheryl. Great work.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh wow Cheryl, more gorgeous cards, what great images, must go take a look at these over the weekend, hugs Linda x

Spyder said...

I live this, and sooo different from your other cards, love the swirling bits, I must get some (still haven't!)

((Lyn))

Jacquel said...

Very cute Cheryl! I do like that image...tfs!!!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl!!! Cleo looks SOOOO OH-LA-LA!!! Gooorgeous and luxurious and spoiled! This is awesome!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Oooo, I'm loving her in pink! Very cute - and love the flowers, too.

Anita said...

Cute! Beautiful colors!

jacque4u2c said...

Just so elegant and beautiful!

Gretchen said...

I love this! You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Another one of those pretty Martha Stewart punches I can only look at...$45 Australian dollars one of those here...I think not for me.

Love that little Clea...she is a riot.

Stampin' Meg said...

Cleo is so cute- you did a fabulous job with her!