Tuesday, May 12, 2009

SNS DT Call/Copic tutorial for this darling Bunny!!

This is one of the cards Ive designed for the SNS DT Call!! I love this bunny and have posted other cards before on my blog with her:) she is too sweet:)
Im sooo excited about this call, Ive waited to apply again to SNS Stamps, she has some darling stamps !!! Wish me luck:)

Anyways I know Ive had a few ask me on my colors for the teddybears and so forth. So I thought I would show you my little technique for getting this look:) Hope you enjoy!!!
First I did an outline with my E77 Maroon copic.

Next I went ahead and did another with E37 Sepia. I then filled in the rest of the blank area with E57 Light walnut. Like shown below!!


I then took my colorless blender and blended everything well!! You can see the results in the picture below.


Now I went over the image with E33 Sand. I love the look it gives after. It kinda fills in, but also gives a real pretty look, and these pictures dont show the detail like what I see in person:) So I hope you like this:)
I then added a RV21 Light pink for the ear, and nose. I used a gel pen for the dots on the puffy cheeks, and then used the colorless blender very lightly to remove some color for the cheeks.

This is completed and cut out!! That is why I didnt worry about going outside the lines:) LOL
Here is my card all done!! I did use my Hello kitty Sizzix die for the swirls and flowers( I used perfect pearls on the swirls)Im soooo addicted to these now:). I also added a little felt flower ( I have a lovely tin full of these)that was given to me by Linda!!! Thank you sweetie:) I also added 2 gems to the centers.

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl





13 comments:

Ginny said...

how cute is that bunny! fab tutorial, tfs :0)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow, wow, wow, Cheryl another stunning card hunny and a great tutorial for that adorable bunny. I don't know how you manage to make so many gorgeous cards, i just can't keep up with you these days! I love that bunny and the colours you've chosen are just darling! have a great day hun, big hugs Linda x

Lynn McAuley said...

Thanks for sharing the steps you took to create this precious bunny showcased so perfectly with these wonderful swirls and blossoms!! Beautiful work!!

Cindy said...

What a darling card!! That bunny is so cute. I love the tutorial!
Good luck with the DT!

Jaspere said...

What a cute bunny. Good Luck on the call.

Michelle said...

gorgeous and adorable card cheryl..and great tutorial...
TFS..and for giving such a nice simple detailed look at your coloring technique!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Wonderful Cheryl! I hope you make the DT. SNS is my favorite site!
Hugs!

Wendy said...

Wow! Amazing coloring! Thanks for the tutorial. I am always looking for good walk-throughs on Copics. This is perfect. Beautiful card too. The extra touches rock! :)

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for tutorial.

Unknown said...

great tutorial!

loretta said...

Cheryl this is darling. Thanks for including the instructions. That will make it easy to re-create!

Kristin said...

amazing!! always love your cards and the copic tutorial is great... thank you!

cr8iveme said...

good luck. I hope you make the DT.

hugs.
M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS