Thursday, May 14, 2009

KL SNS Happy Thursday to all:)

So Happy!!! This is another card I designed for KL SNS! On my card I used this darling Tilda stamped image and colored with copics. I used stickles on the wings, and on her cap.
The background was embossed with the cuddlebug folder(Leafy Branch)found here at KL SNS Also used this yummy dp from Basic Grey (Two Scoops) and it can be found here

Also on my card I used spellbinders Label2 for the sentiment and you can find these HERE
The bow was made with wired ribbon and then I added 2 leaves and a flower with a button in the center!! The dragonfly is a gem I added that to the sentiment tag.
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!!! Also check out my posting on the KL SNS Blog and to view other postings by the rest of the DT!!
Dont forget to join us for our May challenge on Paper Craft Planet to be entered to win some wonderful goodies!!! You can find more info HERE
Also dont forget FREE Shipping on all orders over 50.00!!! Awesome deal, and Kelly(KL SNS) carries the cuddlebug folders,spellbinder dies,Magnolias stamps, and Stampavie too!!:)
Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl


12 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Isn't she cute with her glittery wings. I like the dragonfly embellishment.

Jaspere said...

Cheryl this is a super fun one. Love the bling and that lovely flower. I'm trying not to notice your Spellbinders die cut only because I don't have it and am trying so hard not to get it *LOL*

Pat (mspfd) said...

Totally adorable! What a beautiful design!

Jackie said...

I love what you did with this adorable stamp! I can't wait to try mine out soon, and as always I love the bow!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Adorable with a capital A. love the image and the glitz!

Jodi said...

Your card is so sweet!! Love the glittered wings on her. =)
Hope you are doing well.
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Gosh I love your cards!! they are always so fantastic!! TFS!!!!
Mandy

Dori Shelton said...

What a delightful card! The flower is gorgeous and the Tilda image is too adorable for words.

Tammy said...

Super Cute

Angie Williams said...

I always love your work! I think it is another awesome card!

cr8iveme said...

what a sweet card.

hugs.
M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

Leigh said...

Super cute card. I've left something for you on my blog.