Saturday, May 30, 2009

Magnolia Tilda's & Edwins!!!

I wanted to add a couple more Tildas to last nights late post:) On this one I used my copic air compressor unit to spray the swirl,and the die cut frames, and the hearts!!
On this next one I used the airbrush to sray around the edges of the dp,tag,and oval die cuts!


I love using the copic airbrush unit, Im having soooo much fun with it....:)

the tag on this card is from Angels Landing and is a digi image!! I stamped a sentiment from SU on it!!

I designed these Edwins and Tildas for a Lady who wanted me to make her a few Graduation cards. I wanted her to be able to pick from these :) I used Edwin and colored him with copics. I then added stickles to his wings.


This next Edwin I used my copics with the air compressor that I just received this week!!! :) I used the air gun on the tag. Im still working with this new technique but im love'n it:) lol

I added buttons to this card and a little ribbon!
I love this Tilda with ladybug, she is soooo sweet!!! I used the Magnolia ladybug stamp and added it to the die cut flower. I also used the big shot machine to cut out the swirls.

The design paper has the cutest ladybugs on it, and I added ladybug ribbon,and a ladybug button!

The Pez-A-Bling on this card can be found here at Pez-A-Doodle Designs

On this card I used Darling miss Tilda!!! I again used the Big Shot machine to cut out the gold flower just like the other card above. I also cut out a different swirl.

You can find Magnolia Tilda & Edwins here at KL Stampin N Scrappin for a very sweet price!!!!


Thank you for looking and have a wonderful night!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

18 comments:

Michelle Forrest said...

OMGOSH CHERYL! These are all fantastic! Love each and every one of them! Wonderful, as always!

specialcraftmom4 said...

This is so sweet Cheryl! Love the colors (:

Cindy said...

Wow, Cher, you have been busy!! They are all darling cards!! So many details!! Fantastic!!

Becky said...

Girl these are just stunning.. I love all the details you put into your cards, they always look so entailed.

Vicki said...

Cheryl, you blow me away with your air paint work! I love the shading!
You did a fantastic job on all. I am truly inspired!

Blessings to you,
Vicki

Kendra said...

Oh my Magnolia heaven here!!! Love all your creations. They're beautiful and now I have to run... gotta get me an airbrush tool for my copics LOL! Love it :)

Ann said...

Holy smokes, Cheryl, these are all so gorgeous, I can't pick a fave! Wow, wow, wow, you do beautiful work!!!

Heidi said...

wow girl, lots of fun things!

sarahw said...

Oh my goodness, I am in awe! They are all so amazing! Hugs, Sarah

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Wow, you've been busy busy busy! I love the purples in the first few cards and the 'masculine' ones came out REALLY great! Those GRAD's will be happy!

Michelle said...

wonderful cards cheryl! and truly a reflection of your style..
TFS!

Jaspere said...

Cheryl these are all so great. How do you find the time to make all these wonderful creations?

Cassie_lu said...

i love the monochromatic look of each card

Justine said...

These are beautiful Cheryl. Saw your comment over on the Design Blog for ABC, look forward to seeing your Application. Did you enter the Blog Candy Giveaway on my blog??

Carolyn Bounds said...

Each and every card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! You must be exhausted from creating so many works of heART. All I can say is...I love them all!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

cr8iveme said...

love your cards.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

Carmen said...

Each one is awesome ... like all your work!! Gotta love them all but the girl bee one ... to die for!!

Jessy said...

WOW, these are just amazing. Im totally loving the purple ones, well thats b/c purple is my fav color. I love all the different red ones too. PERFECT!!