Sunday, September 26, 2010

Heartfelt Creations "Daisy Patch"

 Lead Me in the right path O Lord!
Im sooo excited to share with you 1 of my 1st projects designed for Heartfelt Creations!! I will have many many more cards and projects to share with you!! :)

For my card today, or shall i say yesterday :) I used these stamp sets listed below, and matching diecuts!!
Im Sooooo in LOVE with all of Heartfelt Creations Products, the stamp sets and matching dies are sooo much FUN tooo use!!!!!

Each set is linked to the Heartfelt Creations Store for you to find them easy
HCPC 3318 Daisy Patch Flowers Precut set!( I used 4 of the flowers size stamps)
HCPC 3314 Elegant Single Leaves Precut Set(I used 3 of the leaves)
HCPC 3310 Trust In The Lord Precut Set( I used 2 of the verses)
Diecuts
HCD 703 Daisy Patch(to cut the flowers) I LOVE THIS!!!
HCD 704 Perfect Petals(to cut the leaves)
Oooo I also used the Scroll work die to create a scroll frame for my oval
To start I stamped all flowers in memento black, then colored with 2 different shades of pink(stamp as many flowers as you like to get a layered look)
Next I used the matching diecuts and ran them through my big shots. Then I did the same process with the leaves, and their matching dies!!
for my flowers I folded them upwards and then used pop squares to give them dimension. Next for my leaves I used tweasers to fold them up and in, and then Scrap dots glue in a tube to get them to stay the way I wanted them.
For my Funky Fold Card Please visit my Blog Post HERE!!

Thank you for looking and have a nice day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

11 comments:

Marley said...

Absolutly stunning! xx Marley

Marley said...

Absolutly stunning! xx Marley

Justine said...

WOW, blew my little inky socks right off my feet. I love this, Don't even know what I love more but great job

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. What fantastic work. Your design is a work of art!

Tasha said...

Oh my gosh you are a total rock star this is so stunning
love tasha xx

Tenia Nelson said...

GASP!!! This card is soooooo gorgeous!!!!!

HappyCrafter said...

Absolutely fabulous card!

craftieodmae said...

This is just breath taking, watched your video and I have got to try one, you make it look so easy!

Marina said...

Wooow! That's absolutely stunning!
I love the colours and the design and all details are gorgeous.

Hugs
Marina

Kerri said...

Cheryl, this is seriously GORGEOUS, girl!!! No wonder you had so many views in one day! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next write ups thank you once
again.