Thursday, September 16, 2010

ODBD Stampin In Time Challenge

Hello everyone!!!
It is time for Our Daily Bread Designs Stamping In Time Challenge(SNTODBD18)! The assignment is ODBD stamps.
I was asked by Betty if I would like to Host this time and of course I Said YES!!! I am sooo excited to being hosting ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge!
I am challengingYOU to use  ribbons and lace! When you think of ribbon and lace you are not just limited to the fabrics. If you have die cuts, punches, or even stamps that have a ribbon or lace look, name, or design, those can work, too. However, you do have to use both(Ribbon & Lace)! We would love to see what you create using Our Daily Bread Design stamps!
To see the DT's Samples please visit them HERE:

Supplies used:
dp is leftover, and cardstock is AC
Spellbinders
copics,memento black ink
Antique Lace,Antique Ribbons,flower, and butterfly
Handmade Black Rose!
Sewing



Thank you for looking and Hope you will join us for ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge SNTODBD18
Hugs,
Cheryl

10 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Cheryl, oh my goodness, this is so elegant and beautiful!! I really, really, love this color combo...stunning and your use of ribbon and that black lace...amazing! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Betty Wright said...

Cheryl, thanks so much for hosting with us at ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge! Your challenge is fantastic and your card is gorgeous! Beautiful colors and detailing! Again, thanks so much! Wonderful scripture card!

Grace said...

Cheryl this is so gorgeous! I love this challenge and thanks so much for hostessing for us this week! Your layout, your lace and ribbon... your color combo... every detail is perfect!!!

Kelley said...

Thanks for hosting, Cheryl! Love all your pretty details on your card!!

Francie G. said...

Wowza! Cheryl, this is gorgeous! Your details are amazing! Thanks for hosting! Loved this challenge!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so pretty Cheryl!! I so love all your ribbons and the gorgeous bow!! The colors and layout are beautiful!! What a fun challenge...I had so much fun playing!
hugs,
Chris

Sarah said...

I love the combo of ribbons, lace, and flowers. Can't wait to get home so I can start working on a challenge card!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Thanks, Cheryl! You are the "hostess with the mostest"! :D What a fun challenge and my goodness, your sample is amazing! Blessings, Angie

Justine said...

Way to go Cheryl, this is beautiful and I am so tickled to see you hosting the challenge. Ribbons AND Lace, I am soooooooo gonna join in the fun.

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Gorgeous! One of my favorite embellishment combos is ribbon and lace, and you've showcased them both beautifully here. ODBD is so lucky to have such a talented guest designer. Beautiful work, GF!