Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Heartfelt Creations New Releases

Winter Wonderland!!! Today I get to share with you my card I designed for Heartfelt Creations. this was my card for the Finalist round! And I made it! Im sooo excited to be designing for this Wonderful Company, and will be sharing TONS of projects with you!

This collection is an absolute must have. You will easily achieve cards that will create warm and fuzzy feelings for young and old alike. The Winter Wonderland Collection features 9 new PreCut Stamp Sets. These sets coordinate with the exclusive new Heartfelt Creations Holly-Ornament Die made by Spellbinders and 1 existing Snowflake Wonder Spellbinder Shapeabilities
To view all new products HERE!!!

To celebrate the new release Heartfelt Creations will be giving away the complete release valued at $159.00 to two lucky winners.
To see more details on how to enter to win Visit the Heartfelt Creations BLOG
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!

To see some of the DT cards please visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog Here
Hugs,
Cheryl

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Cheryl I LOVE this easel design.....AWWWW super sweet image!!!!!!! Beautiful gf!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Cheryl, this is sa-WEET!! That snowman image is super cute, and I love the shrinky dink art. Girl, you got it goin' on!! Crossing my fingers and toes that you win!

Chrissy D said...

GORGEOUS, Cheryl!

Justine said...

Wow Cheryl I love everything about this project. The image is precious and you really brought him to life with your coloring, great shapes and dimension

Marina said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous!
I love the design and the colours.
This snowman is so cute and all embellies are beautiful.

Hugs,
Marina

Tasha said...

Beautiful! Great imae and fabulous design
love tasha xx