Thursday, September 2, 2010

Video Tutorial on Burnt Postage with Copics

Hello Everyone,
So for todays card I wanted to share my Burnt Postage Technique that I did back in 2009 using Alota Rubber Stamps and our Copic Markers! I had a TON of page views for this Technique and its time I did a Video on this!!!

My card was designed for todays 1 sheet challenge on Splitcoaststamps! YEP 1 sheet of Cardstock to make this 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 card.
Cut 4 1/2 x 9 cardbase
cut 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 for the burnt background
Now for the stamped postage I just used whatever piece was closest to me and in the video you will see!!!
Stamped my main image on a small piece and burnt it tooo :)


Here is my video on using copic markers for Burnt Postage!! This is a Re-Make , my 1st video would not upload due to it being over 10 minutes long :(

Thank you for looking and enjoy your day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Cheryl, there doesn't seem to be a link to your tutorial.I clicked all over the post and everything else worked, but not that one.

Anonymous said...

So cute... I love this card

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh this is amazing! You rock GF!