Saturday, September 4, 2010

Shrink Art for Alota!!

Yes my Charm is Shrink Art(Plastic Charm)!!! this process is done in the oven!
Hello everyone! Todays card was designed for Alota rubber Stamps using this SWEET NEW stamp called "Fall Fashion Girl" she is one of MANY DARLING new Releases for Alota!!

My card was designed for several challenges today!!!
Here are some of the challenges:
SCS/Inspiration Challenge and my Inspiration came from HERE
Stampin for the Weekend/Shabby or vintage
Stamp Something/Something Cute
Stampin B's/use a Charm(My shrink are stamped girl charm)
ABC Challenge/C is for Charms!!!
Fab N Funky/use material Ribbon)
Anything Goes/Say it with Flowers
Crafty Little Place/Anything Goes
My Time To Craft/In the Garden
The Shabby Tea Room/Something Old(My beads for the charm)Something New(my stamp)
Stamp R Us/Stitches
Aly's Sunday Challenge/use pink on your project
Stampin' Sisters in Christ/Use metal(the pieces that hold my charm together)
So for my charm above I used the stamp from Alota and stamped her in Staz on ink and then on the plastic shrink paper. I colored in the colors on the back(ruff side) and then put in the oven on 325 for about 4 minutes.

To make the charm I used the metal round piece and some metal to add my beads and pearls to!!!!

Darling stamps can be found HERE at Alota Rubber Stamps!!
Embossing folder was sent to me by Helene"Thank you Helene im loving the embossing folders hun"
I used copics to color, and white gel pen to highlight!
Embellished with ribbon(from Really Reasonable Ribbon)
Flowers,beads,tag, and stitching!!

Thank you for looking and enjoy your weekend!
Hugs,
Cheryl

20 comments:

Marina said...

It's stunning Cheryl!
I love the colours, this image and your shrink and the design of your card is gorgeous.

Hugs,
Marina

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love your shrink art! I made Christmas oranaments with my kids years ago....I think I will have to buy some more shrinky...Love your blog...I just became a follower!

Nicole said...

Great card - I love that polka dot ribbon! Fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

CraftyC said...

Aww, its gorgeous Cheryl. Love the colours and she is so cute
Clairex

Sheri Gilson said...

Awww...this is super duper adorable Cheryl!! Love the colors, embossing & fabulous stitching!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at ACLP!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

Jo said...

What a cute image, love the little charm too. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o)

Tami said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and playing with us at Aly's. I love the shrink charm.

Miesje said...

This is adorable - love the charm! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Lovely Linda said...

This is fabulous - love it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge - we love to have you join us! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Becky said...

Cheryl this is gorgeous, love the stitching and fabulous colors. Thank you for joining us at Stampin sisters in Christ.

Debbie said...

Oh, Cheryl, that sweet little girlie charm is simply precious!! What a clever idea!! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Beautiful! Wondeful way to create your own charm. The stitching is always special.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

maxine said...

This is so beautiful, great colour combo and a cute image, thanks for joining us at Lexis creations.

Laura said...

WOW!I love that charm very creative.I got to try that one day.Thanks for joining us at stamps r us.

Benzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benzi said...

Oops, had to delete and make a correction. Your card is absolutely precious and what a cool charm you made. Love it! The ribbon is yummy. So glad you joined the Stampin B this week.

Emily Keaton said...

What a totally sweet card! I just love your color scheme. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stampin' B's DT this week. Your handmade shrink art charm is lovely!! :)

Kate's Makes said...

Ooo i love it! Thanks image is fab, as is the charm and that gorgeous ribbon and colour scheme! Thanks for taking part in our challenge at SFTW :o) Kate x

Joanne Stott said...

Your card is absolutly georgeous, love the colour scheme, the stamp and the way you have utilised it to make the little shrinkie!! Thank you for joining us at SFTW for this weeks challenge and good luck.

Hugs

Joanne x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Congrats on winning with this card at A Crafty Little Place.. The polka dot bow is awesome..