Thursday, September 16, 2010

Preview for Inky Impressions!!!

Hello again everyone, I have a Preview to share with you for Inky Impressions, and these little DARLINGS are tooooo SWEEET!!!! You are going to Fall in LOVE with all the new releases!
To see the other Previews for this week you will want to visit the Inky Impressions Blog HERE 
Im loving this entire release, they are all sooo cute, and you will fall in love with them tooo! All the DT members will be sharing different stamps this week with everyone on the Inky Impressions Blog!
For my card today I used
"Lili's Chalkboard"
and the little school bus charm was sent to me by Inky Impressions! Inky Impressions now carries sooo many darling charms you have to check them out HERE!!!
The dp is from 7 gypsies!
I added some lace,ribbon,pearls,sewing, and a flower to complete my card.
Thank you for looking and enjoy your day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl
TO SEE ODBD Challenge That I am Hosting this time, please see my Post below for today!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Cheryl I LOVE this, she looks sooo darling and all your beautiful details are amazing girl!!! thanks so much for an AWESOME peek today!!! big Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Very good idea sweeetdesignsbycheryl.blogspot.com