Monday, September 13, 2010

Little Paper Shop Aug Preview/Hop &

For Really Reasonable Ribbons Blog Hop see my Post below!
Monday Challenge....
Hello everyone and welcome to DAY#2 Little Paper Shops final Preview of the DARLING stamps to be released Tuesday!!! We are also having our Blog Hop today as well!!  So grab a cup of coffee,tea,cocoa, or whatever you like and enjoy the hop and release!
Now you should have arrived here from the Little Paper Shop Blog!
If not Here is the Complete Lineup for todays hop!!
Cheryl(you are here)

The stamp set Im previewing today is called Halloween Cuties!!! And they are SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Cant wait for you to see them all :) hehehehe

So for our Hop today you will want to visit all my DT sisters Blogs and be sure to leave some LUV for each of us to be entered to WIN a $15 dollar gift certificate to the Little Paper Shop Store!! You have until Sunday 9 pm EST to comment ,and Pam will announce the winner on Mondays challenge of next week!!

On my card I used this little Sweetie from the Halloween Cuties Set that is due to release Tuesday from Little Paper Shop!the sentiment is from the same set as well. I added a Shrink Art Charm to my card as well!!! The dp is from Last year. The ribbon I used is from RRR and the pumpkin is a sticker. I added some funky sewing to complete my card :)

We are now adding our Monthly Previews each month to our Monday Challenge, and todays challenge is LPSC85 Color Challenge: Orange Purple and Green
and this weeks winner for our color challenge will win Jena Fairy!!!

 

Your next stop on the Hop is JOY!!! Have fun and enjoy all the wonderful projects that my dt sisters have to share with you today :)
Thank you for joining us today and hope you enjoyed my preview!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

25 comments:

Stampinsilvia said...

Super cute! Love the shrinky girl!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

This is frame worthy! So many great details - what a way to showcase this darling image.

Pam Varnell said...

Girl, look at you go. This card is amazing. Love that gilttery pumpkin in the center of your bow and that paper is just adorable. Beautiful sample sweetie.

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Really cute card! Thanks for the hop!

Deonna B said...

Beautiful card! I love all of the details. How fun!

bcriminger said...

I had a Halloween costume that looked like that when I was like 3. Very poofy and hard to put a seat belt over, or so I'm told. Love how you layered the bows!

Crystal said...

WOOOOWEEE A Gorgeous Halloween creation, EEEK love all those ribbons cheryl this is BEAUTIFUL!

Renkata said...

Delightful card. All details are gorgwous!

aqualeiga said...

Great card, with an image like this the set is BOUND to be a great seller!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute, love the ribbon bows

Sue D said...

She is adorable and so is your card. I like the little shrink art charm too.

Julia said...

Love the shrink charm Cheryl!! Such a cute card.

Leslie said...

Love your card, I think your shrinky dink idea rocks!!! Would love to win any of your digi stamps, you make them look so good!!

joy said...

love, love the charm!I like the way you have place this sweet image so that the ghost is peeking!

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW girl-this is AMAZING! Congrats on the LPS Guest spot-LOVE that team and company-I miss designing fo them! This card is just spectacular! LOVE it!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

I love this...The images are all so cute. Great Job..Great Hop..

La Vikinga said...

Your card is so cool and I like the pumpkins on the ribbon!!!

Charlotta

Mary said...

What a cute card!! love the ribbon!

Unknown said...

That is so cute!!! I am picking all kinds of ideas up along the way as i hop from blog to blog. This is great!!!

Linda said...

WOW this is sure an awesome Halloween card.....love all the great details and that ribbon is to die for!!

Tammy Murphy said...

Cheryl, Wow, wow, wow.... you always come up with some beautiful creations. Happy that I stopped by~

Michelle said...

What a cute card!! Great job!!

Lisa said...

adorable, love all the ribbon

L.S. Marquez said...

Hi Cheryl. Can you please tell me what type of shrink art you use for your stamped images? I would like to use some and be able to color it before I shrink it. Do I use the printer for the image, or stamp right on it? Thanks. Lisette