Monday, September 6, 2010

Little Lady Katie!

Hello everyone im super excited to share with you all my 1st card made for Little Paper Shop!! & another Shrink Art Charm(shrinky Dink)
Today Starts a NEW CAS Challenge at the Little Paper Shop BLOG! Stop by and Join us for a SWEET Challenge!!! We would love to see what you design!!!!


On my card I used SWEET Little Lady Katie from Little Paper Shop for my card & Plastic Charm!
She is sooo sweet! I colored her with copics and then cut her out. I used 2 different spellbinder frames, I also used my newest dp mariposa from DCWV that I picked up Saturday! I added some ribbon,sewing,a flower, and my Shrinky Dink Charm(shrink Art)

Other Challenges Ive entered my card into:
Pocket Full of Posies/Floral Fantasy
Anything Goes/Say it with flowers
Woopsi Daisy/flowers
A Crafty Little Place/Anything goes
Oh Alice/what makes you shine or sparkle
Crafty Emma/Flowers
ABC Challenge/use a charm



Thank you for looking and have a Wonderful Day!!!

Also we hope you will join us for Little Paper Shops CAS Challenge HERE!!! :)
All Stamps can be found Here at Little Paper Shop!

22 comments:

Sandie said...

Wonderful card Cheryl. I love the shrink image!!

Thanks for joining us on PFOP and CES, good luck!!

Pam Varnell said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Cheryl. Love that sweet charm. Your card is perfect and I am so glad you are with us.

Love crafts forever said...

I always love your bow. You did fantastic job. Thanks for playing with us at WhoopsiDaisy. And your card just profect for One Stitch At A Time challenge blog. Hugs, Nataliya.

Lesley said...

Beautiful colours and design! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!
Smiles,
Lesley

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Cheryl, you are such an gem for LPS!!!

Carol Ann said...

A beautiful card gorgeous butterfly paper and your bow is such a gorgeous colour of red. Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time.
Carol Ann xx

Curly said...

Hello, Cheryl
Lovely card, fantastic layout and choice of colours, cute image, thanks for joining us at the SCSC this week, Good luck, Bridget x.

Allison Rankin said...

Terrificly cute...love the drama of that paper!

Ann Kranitz said...

This is beautiful and I just love the tiny charm to go with it!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!!

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous! I love the ribbon treatment and the tag! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

Crystal said...

LOVE this Cheryl, what a sweetie and wonderful colors and you are always sooo amazing with your details!

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

super card! thanks for joining us at CSSC :>

Unknown said...

Adorable card. I love your shrinky dink charm. I'll have to try that! Thanks for joining us this week at Cowgirls Sunday Stampen Challenge, and we hope to see you next week for our Christmas Cards for our Soldiers. Hugs, Kim

Dazie said...

What a gorgeous card and such a lovely colour!

Thanks for joining us over at Craft Your Days Away Challenge Blog
Dazie
x

stampingmarianne said...

Great colors, love the embelishments you used!
Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge!
marianne

joy said...

How cute! Love the charm you have made!

Scrapacat said...

Really cute card - perfectly accented with the big bow and flower. Thanks for playing the Oh Alice!Challenge this week!
~ky

Helen said...

Cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Kleeblatt said...

Wonderful card.
Thank you for joining us at CSSC this week.
Hope to see you for our special challenge on the 19th September our Cards For Soldiers!!!

Monika

Peggy said...

Very PRETTY! THanks for joining us at Oh,Alice this week!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Hi Cheryl! It's always such a treat to come over to your blog and see your GORGEOUS creations:) I LOVE your colors on this card and that ribbon is STUNNING! So glad you have joined our pile on the flowers challenge at WHOOPSI DAISY!! Hugs.