Wednesday, February 9, 2011

April Showers

Hello everyone hope you are enjoying your week so far. Todays card was designed for Scrapbookpal using Spring Collection"April Showers" cartridge. This is another MUST have cartridge, I just LOVE all the darling springtime images!

There are soooo many things you could design with this super SWEET cartridge, today ive decided to do a card to share with everyone for Scrapbookpal.com!
Supplies used are:
Cricut Expressions
April Showers Cartridge
12 x 12 mat
design paper
pearls,ribbon,flowers and sewing
shimmer cardstock
The little house I made was super easy and fast to do.
I cut all pieces for the house at 3 inches
Cut the House in pink first
then in brown(only use rooftop)
cut the layer for house in dp to match card(same as others 3")

For the sentiment I cut it at 1"
Now I put all layers together,starting with the roof first, then add your layer. next I added the gems and the heart that was leftover from the layer on the house.

the bigger heart was a leftover piece i found while cleaning my table off...heheheehe I added the sentiment to it.
My card measures 6 x 6
Challenges:
Sew Many Challenges/Anything goes
Craft Your Passion/Anything Goes
CRAFT/Diecuts
Stamptacular Sunday/Hearts gone wild

Thank you for looking and I cant wait to share some other creations designed using this DARLING cartridge!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

10 comments:

sammi said...

Wonderful card, Cheryl. Love the softness of the colors. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Craft Your Passion in our "anything goes" challenge. Good Luck!

Céline said...

fab card, love the sweet colors and 3D house
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
Hugs
céline

Gem said...

a gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in this weeks Die Cuts challenge at CRAFT! Gemma :)

Crystal said...

WOW Cheryl thsi si BEAUTIFUL!!! I SOOOO LOVE that house!!

Olena said...

Cute card, Cheryl! I left you a little something on my blog! Olena

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Cheryl

This is such a sweet card - love the little house. Thanks for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

WOW! Your sewing is AMAZING!
I love that soft green satin ribbon!
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles Ribbon Stash Challenge this week!
Stacie

Lin said...

Love your colour scheme and that sewing is so different to the norm.

Thanks so much for joining us in our 'Hearts' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Lin - Lil Miss Chatterbox xx

Unknown said...

lovely card hun, love the softness of it, well done and thanks for getting crafty with us at Crafty Cardmakers

Hugs
Judie - Little Miss Helpful