Sunday, February 27, 2011

HC Egg-Citing Day

 Hello everyone and Happy Sunday to all! Todays cards were designed for Heartfelt Creations using some of the newest releases and 1 older release.

For my first card:
I stamped my image in memento black ink, and then colored with copics(all listed). I then stamped the Daffy Daffodils and a single daffodil and colored them, and then cut out using matching diecut. for my background dp I stamped the vintage background stamp. Lastly I colored and cut out an egg for my bow :)
Card Measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Diamond Satin




I first stamped my image and then colored the bears,grass, flowers, and dog, next I took a scalloped spellbinder and airbrushed the background for the sky. I used the window diecut(cut in half) for the frame around my image. For my daisy flower on the bow, I used the smallest daisy diecut and cut 4 in a blue and white design paper pattern, and then layered them. Next I added some gala glitz and then a pearl to the center.
Supplies Used:
Heartfelt Creations/ Baby Bears Gift 1158G
Ribbon/Really Reasonable Ribbon/Satin
other: copics B01, B23,B41,RV02,R20,BV00,YG03,G12,R31,E57 Pearls,ribbons, border punch
Card Measures 7 1/2 x 6

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

2 comments:

CraftyC said...

These are both gorgeous Cheryl & the images are just adorable. 2 beautiful cards!
Clairexx

Cheryl said...

Both are beautiful! I love the pink matting behind the bears. Great colors.

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com