Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Heartfelt Creations 2 cards for today

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday!!! Todays cards were designed for Heartfelt Creations using HC stamps, and Cricut machine to cut card shapes.
1st up is Blue Bear Card
662D For you Mother
I colored his overalls in 2 blues(B18, B23)

the bear is colored with E31, and shadowed with E57 I colored the flowers with B00 and B23. Now this card was cut using the cricut cartridge Tie the knot. My card measures 7 1/2 x 5 Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon found Here!


2nd up is Heartshape card
1136D Butterfly Joys
For my card I used the cricut wild card cartridge to get the heart shape. My image is stamped in memento black ink and then colored her dress in RV13, and RV14. The grass is done in YG03, and G99. Her hair is light walnutE57, and the butterfly is B34, and B00.This card was super fast and easy to make , I just cut the shape, and then ran a panel of design paper across the center, adding a border punched with MS punch. I next added my bows and flowers and pearls! Less than 20 minutes to make :)
Ribbon Used is Pink Diamond Ombre from RRR

Card Measures 5 1/2 x 6

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day! To view my DT Sisters Cards and projects visit us HERE at Heartfelt Creations Blog!
Hugs,
Cheryl

10 comments:

Chrissy said...

Two, very sweet and pretty cards. Love the heart shape.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

These are awesome Cheryl! Love your bows and flowers. Hugs

Justine said...

These are both very beautiful Cheryl!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card- love the shapes you used- I am just learning to do that (Cricut and Make the Cut.....) Thanks for joining the Stamps R Us challenge- we hope to see you again!

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and thanks for joining us at crafty catz this week

carol said...

what a prety card, thanks for joining us this week at craftycatz, x carol

Marianne-db said...

Wow, I love your cards! This is so elegant and lovely :-)
Thanks for joining Stamptacular this week!
Hugs, Marianne

Marilyn Webb said...

Stunning, love the soft colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Stamps R Us
hugs Marilyn

Lauren said...

This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness these are all amazing hun! What beauties!!! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim