Thursday, February 10, 2011

HC New Releases Easter Lilies

Hello everyone todays cards were designed for Heartfelt Creations using the new releases found HERE! I just LOVE all the new releases and I know you will too! :)
Supplies Used for my card:
Pearls, Tag, Cross, sewing
Ribbon 1" pink Satin/RRR
Other:Copics YG03,G24 for leaves RV11, RV34 for LillyVersamagic Pink Petunia for cross stamp, and for background stamp

I stamped the crosses first and then the lilly. I then stamped another lilly and colored it and cut it out to pop off the other lilly. Next I added some crystal stickles to the center of the lilly. Ive added some sewing, a bow, and cross, and a tag that came with the 7gypsies dp set. I added 2 sticky pearls to my tag.Card measures 6 x 6
My next card used Easter Lilies too, and all supplies and info is below.

Supplies Used:
Other: copics to colorRV11, RV34,YG13, YG03 and G24 for airbrushing around the spellbinders frames.
Pink Gingham from RRR


I stamped the lilies in memento black ink 2 times and colored all the flowers, then I cut the top 3 flowers from the 1 stamped image to use them to pop off the main image. I did airbrushing around both frames using the green for the bottom and the pink for the top. I added some dots around the green frames with a white gel pen. lastly I added a bow and cross.

Card Measures 7 1/4 x 5 inches
Challenges for my card above:
Craft Your Passion/Anything goes
Sweet Stampin/Spring Flowers
Freshly Brewed/Use a charm(my cross)

I wanted to share with you all that a dear friend of mine from the crafting world and also my DT sister from Heartfelt Creations gave me this wonderful award, thank you Olena!!!! You are tooo SWEET!
Now its my turn to give the award away :)
Im giving this award to:

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

12 comments:

Jacilynn said...

awww Cheryl, you are so very talented & sweet, so this means a lot to me coming from you! Thanks friend!

Chrissy said...

What a lovely card, shows the true meaning of easter.Thankyou so much for thinking of me with the love award.Will accept it with pleasure, and pass it on.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Cindy said...

They are all beautiful Cheryl!!
So detailed!!

Pam said...

Oh Cheryl....your creations are so beautiful and they inspire me!!!! I wish my stitching turned out as good as yours!

Hugs, Pam

Justine said...

Hey, I was coming here to admire these gorgeous projects. they are both jaw dropping stunning!! As I near the end, I see MY NAME. You are such a DOLL, love ya girlfriend and thank you for the fun surprise and thinking of me

Stacy said...

This is fabulous!! So soft and elegant. The first one just touched my heart and made me want to stop and count my blessings. The second one is just stunning in compostion!!! Thank you for sharing these with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

Faye said...

Wow, two completely beautiful cards, thank you for sharing them with us at Sweet Stampin this week. Congrats on your award too. x

Unknown said...

Like this a lot and I and happy to see you playing with us at Fresh brewed designs challenge blog this week!

So very creative and beautiful work here!

Vicky said...

WOW....2 very beautiful cards I love the delicate colours on both of them.
Thankyou for joining us girlies at Sweet Stampin Challenges, good luck.

Hugs Vicky xx

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Beautiful cards Cheryl! Love the colors and gorgeous little bows. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

sammi said...

Very pretty. Love the stitching. Thank you for joining in our "anything goes" challenge at Craft Your Passion.

SmilynStef said...

What a beautiful design ... thanks for getting "charm"ed with us at Gingersnap Creations.