Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fairy with Bird

With Really Reasonable Ribbon & our Sponser this challenge is I Brake For Stamps! Todays card was designed using Really Reasonable Ribbon and this DARLING Fairy with Bird stamp from I Brake for Stamps!
I love spring colors and Love using pinks so I colored my Fairy with copics and then added some stickles to give a little glitz to her wings. The dp I used is leftovers and is from Crafty Secrets. I added some pearls and a flower to complete my card.
challenges:
Craft Us Crazy/Anything Goes
Phindys Place challenge/Spring is on its way
Charisma Cardz Challenge/Mythical/Fantasy
Paper Sundae/Flowers & Pink for my sundae
Bunny Zoes Craft/Spring Flowers
Supplies Used for my card:
Image is I brake for stamps/Fairy and Bird
dp is Crafty Secrets
Wild Orchid Flowers
Sewing
Pearls
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl


11 comments:

Larisa said...

She is adorable!! Love this image)

Crystal said...

WOW Cheryl she is beautiful and your coloring is GORGEOUS!!! What a beautiful design for this image!!!!! Hugs!!!!

Cec said...

Very pretty. That is a sweet image with her spring flower crown. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Hugs!
Cec

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love the image! Great job! Olena

Justine said...

Always beautiful Cheryl, that is a super fun image

kim.mom said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! As always your stitching amazes me!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Us Crazy!

~Jeri~ said...

Awesome creation Cheryl!!! It's been awhile since I've been able to get to your blog and you never cease to amaze me with your talents. I love the stitching..is that done with a regular machine or a special serger or something of some sorts? I love that look. Beautiful work as always!!

Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy and hope to see you joining us again!

Vee said...

A really gorgeous creation. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good Luck.
xx Vee

Dorcas said...

Hi Cheryl!
Your stitching on this is fantastic!! Thanks so much for joining us at Phindy's place!

Lauretta See said...

Gorgeous card cheryl.. i love it ;)
Thank you for joining our challenge over at Craft your passion.. hope you will join us again on the new challenge tomorrow ;) HUGS X

Shana said...

Gorgeous stitching and glitter! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again this week!