Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine

Hello everyone todays card was designed for the Challenge that Im hosting for Alota Rubber Stamps-Red,Pink & White Valentine Challenge!
Hope you will Join us for my challenge #52 HERE!

For my card I used 2 stamps from the set House, Fence, Clothesline, Girl from Alota Rubber Stamps! I colored the girl with copics, and stamped the sentiment in Memento Black ink. the dp is Basicgrey and was sent to me by a dear friend Tami, Thank you hun!! I used Ribbon and Lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the hearts are gems. Ive added sewing to complete my card
Supplies Used:
Alota Rubber Stamps/House,Fence,Clothesline,Girl
Dp/Basicgrey
Cardstock/Shimmer
Ribbon/Really Reasonable Ribbon
Flower/Wild Orchid
Gems & sewing
I hope you will join us for my Challenge over at Alota Rubber Stamps Blog found HERE! :) Cant wait to see what you design!!

thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Such a cute image. Love your colours and the red bow is gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Jodi said...

Cheryl, This card is very cute..love all the elements you added. Just a cute image...
~Jodi

Crystal said...

Cheryl this is soooo SWEET, I LOVE your darling image and colors girl!

Justine said...

Precious Cheryl