Thursday, February 24, 2011

Beary Berry SWEEET

The Beary Scrap DT Call!
Hello everyone and Happy Thursday! Todays card was designed for The Beary Scrap DT Call that is going on right now! LOVE this shop, the owner Kimm carries the cutest Tear Bears and other scrap supplies!

 
 We were to use the sketch that was provided by The Beary Scrap Shop for our entry. I took the sketch and flipped it for my card. I wanted to use 1 of their tear bear patterns so I chose to use this DARLING Tear Bear!!! Soooo Cute and one of my many favorites. She is the sweetest, and I added some flourishes to her head . I used chalk in pink for her cheeks :)

the dp I used is some older pieces, I know the checked is old from CTMH, and the beary dp im not sure. I added some ribbon, and the lace(lace is from Really Reasonable Ribbon) to my card.
 
I sooooo LOVE Kimm's Tear Bear patterns and fell in love with them the first time I saw them :) I also would LOVE to design with Kimm and her talented DT!!! Thank you Kimm for doing a DT call Ive been watching and waiting for you to do a DT call for awhile now  :) hehehehehehe
 
My card was also designed for these challenges/
The Beary Scrap/Sketch DT call
SCS/ WT311 Grey doesnt need to be gloomy
Crafty Creations /In the garden(my teddy is in a garden of roses)
Creative Cottage/Lots of flowers
Freshly Brewed/Ribbon and Bows
Forgotten Scraps/Spring or flowers
Little Red Wagon/Animals
Scrapbook Sisters/Lace and pearls
The Paper Variety/Stitching
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

15 comments:

Dorthe said...

Aavvv - sooo sweet!

patti west said...

hi Cheryl, Your card is a tiny piece of art!! Totally adorable! Your stitching is awesome - wish I could sew a fancy stitch like that! Thanks for playing at the Paper Variety. :)

Suzy said...

gorgeous! love that tear bear :) Thanks for sharing at The Paper Variety :) Be sure to stop back next Wednesday for our BLOG HOP :)

Justine said...

That is darling Cheryl. I love that fun bear, how did you get it furry?

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... this IS beary sweet!!!

Thank you for participating in this week's FBD Ribbon/Bows challenge!

Sudha said...

So cute.

Jamie said...

Cheryl, this is beautiful, just like all your work! Thanks for joining our GD challenge, good luck!

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

Jamie said...

Hi Cheryl, I'm back to say I left a surprise for you on blog. http://jamiesdesigngarden.blogspot.com/2011/02/happy-day-blogger-award.html

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl! I think I'm looking at a little piece of heaven! Like everything you create, the detail is amazing! Thank you for entering our GT Call. Wishing you the best of luck.

Hugs,
Kimm
The Beary Scrap

Patricia Mae said...

Cheryl very cute I love seeing your creations. Thanks for entering our GDT call.
~Patricia
TBS DT

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

What a cutie cutie patootie!!! I love the fuzzy bear, pearls and your amazing stitching!!!

Thanks for playing along with is at Freshly Brewed Challenges ribbons and bows challenge.
Hope to see you at the hop on March 1

HUGS
Heather

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Just dropping by to check out your great card! Thanks for playing along in the "Spring or Flowers" challenge at Forgotten Scraps. ;D

Shelly said...

Great project, the flowers are so pretty and the bear too cute! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage! Shelly x

Unknown said...

Cheryl, your little bear looks so sweet! Great card as always. Thanks so much for entering The Beary Scrap's GDT call and good luck.
hugs,
Gini

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

This is such a delightful card Cheryl! Thanks for entering our GD call. Announcements will be Saturday - good luck!

Cheers,
Susan