Thursday, July 4, 2013

Bella Baby Boy "Funky Fold Card"



Hello everyone and Happy 4th of July to all!!!
Today I wanted to share a Bella Baby Boy Funky Fold Card using the Darling CottageCutz Baby Release. For my card today I used the SWEET CottageCutz Baby Boys Clothes die cut for most of my images on my card. Most are colored with copics, and others are cut out in blue and brown card stock. Next I cut out some of the CottageCutz Diaper Pin Mini's to put along the bottom of my card.


 The FUNKY  FOLD card base has been around for many years, I do have some OLD video's on it, and you can find them HERE.

The design Paper I used is some of my Favorite Baby design Paper.Love the designs on it. However in the photo's its hard to see. I also used some Really Reasonable Ribbon Moss Green Leaves for the sides and the bottom.



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

ania said...

Piękna i bardzo sympatyczna. bardzo podoba mi się pomysł jej wykonania. Pozdrawiam ciepło:))

XxJULESxX said...

Wow this is gorgeous!!! love your blog im a follower now!

JD/ Jill said...

This is absolutely adorable!

Danica said...

It is so sweet! I love it.
Hugs Danica