Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Happy New Baby


Hello everyone!
Today's card was designed for The Scrapping Cottage & Really Reasonable Ribbon. For my Sweet Baby card I used CottageCutz Baby Buggy , CottageCutz Grass Border, and Scalloped Doily.The Ribbon I used is the Beautiful Pink Gingham Print from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I absolutely LOVE making baby cards, they are sooo sweet and super fun to make. So for the Baby Buggy I used some shimmer card stock, and embossed it with dots. Next I cut the grass border and layered it a few times, so it would look like the buggy is traveling through grass. All this is layered on the beautiful CottageCutz Scalloped Doily!

My tag is the CottageCutz Love Tag,and stamped with a Stampin Up! sentiment, and I did airbrush it with copics.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness your card is absolutely beautiful xx

ednamburgess said...

I just finished a baby buggy in blues but had a different die. Think I like yours better. Great job and perfect for a little girl. Edna

XxJULESxX said...

wow just gorgeous Cheryl!