Monday, July 1, 2013

Our 23rd Anniversary Photo's

Hello everyone, Just wanted to share some Photo's from our Anniversary.
these were taken at the Venetian on the Gondola Ride. We absolutely LOVED this ride, and we had a wonderful time seeing all the beauty at this hotel and some of the others. I also have included a few photo's from our dinner, and other hotels.


Love the HEART he did behind us!!!


Waiting for our photo's and just had to try on a mask! super fun!!





The Beauty the Palazzo Holds! LOVE this area there. Its absolutely beautiful with all the crystals hanging.




Our Anniversary Dinner at the  Zeffirino Ristorante in the Venetian.




The one below was taken at the Palazzo Hotel
This one below was taken at the Wynn Hotel


These below are taken at Venetian Hotel



We has such a Wonderful AWESOME Anniversary, and sooo many memories made there! Lots of PHOTO's too... I guess I will have to get busy and make a Anniversary Album soon :) 

Thank you for looking and just wanted to share with all my followers and friends!!
Hugs to all of you,
Cheryl



3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Happy anniversary to you both glad to see you had a lovely time and the photos you shared are beautiful xx

Christina Griffiths said...

Happy Anniversary ... and how those photos bring back the memories for me as I stayed at the Venetian two years ago and it was wonderful ... so rich and glamorous ... Las Vegas is another world xx

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh my goodness Cheryl, it looks like the two of you had a blast in Vegas. That is one place I want to visit myself. Happy Anniversary. You guys look so happy together. It just warms my heart.
Bear Hugs,
Carol