Wednesday, July 3, 2013

CottageCutz "Thank you very much"


Hello everyone, I wanted to share an extra card I posted for CottageCutz on their blog , but didn't get to post on my blog due to being away on vacation.


Today's card was designed using the beautiful CottageCutz Garden Bird Branch, and the Blossom Branch dies from The Scrapping Cottage.
The Garden bird branch was cut 2 different times in a green dp, and a yellow dp. I then cut the birds out and placed them on the branch. As for the flowers those are colored with copics and then glued on.

The tag for the sentiment is cut with CottageCutz Doily Mini, then I punched out a circle to stamp the sentiment on and layer on top of the Mini Doily.

I love these beautiful dies, as you can do sooo much with them. To finish off the card I added a couple of bows with button centers. 


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x