Monday, July 15, 2013

Sweet Friend!


Hello everyone, today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon's Sizzlin' Summer Color Challenge that started today. Hope you will join us for LOTS of fun!!! Challenge can be found HERE 


On my card I decided to use CottageCutz Butterfly Trio Die. I thought the butterflies were perfect added touch for summer.  Also just had to use CottageCutz NEW Fancy Floral Butterfly Corner. LOVE this new Die!!!  For my BOW I used Really Reasonable Ribbons Beautiful Satin with silver edge ribbon. All the Pearls on the butterflies are also from RRR and can be found Here! The button in the center of my bow is also from Really Reasonable Ribbon and can be found here with all the beautiful buttons :)
Supplies Used:
Pearls/Really Reasonable Ribbon
Vellum is from Paper Temptress
The Design Paper pack is from-
Gems/from my stash
CottageCutz dies
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Sewing


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl


1 comment:

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Cheryl. I love the butterflies.