Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sweet Daisy With Love


Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to all!!!
Today's card was created for the Scrapping Cottage using the Beautiful Dakota & Daisy CottageCutz die , and CottageCutz Bella Spring Tree


I ended up using just Daisy from this die cut, and she was cut using white card stock, then colored with copics. Next I cut out the CottageCutz Bella Spring Tree with a green card stock, and turned it sideways and placed Daisy and her butterfly on top. I love the look, and think its a little different than just using it as a tree. LOVE all the swirls on it :)

The dp, is Echo Park/Eclectic Paper pack and the ribbon is vintage. I added these little paper circle things that were sent to me years ago. Lastly I added a button.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW this is sooooo sweet Cheryl!!! GORGEOUS girl!

Frances said...

Lovely card,Cheryl! Great job, hugs Frances

Sandra H said...

Oh this is so beautiful the image is just so adorable as is the layout too x