Friday, July 26, 2013

Bella Fancy Orchid


Hello everyone, 
Today I am sharing a super SIMPLE card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon & the Scrapping Cottage. On my card I used 3 different ribbons.


For the background and my orchid they are CottageCutz dies from the new collection
these are the ones I used
Fancy Orchid & Fancy Floral Background

Super SIMPLE to put together. I cut the card base at 5 3/4" then the black is 5 1/4" x 5 1/4", next the grey is 5 x 5, then the white dp is 4 3/4" x 4 3/4", add sewing then glue the beautiful floral die cut to it. My orchid is cut with black, and just glued on. This card was super fast and easy to make! Next I added my bows,buttons, and ribbon tag

My stamp is an OLD stampinUp stamp, and I also used their punch for the tag. Video below.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Simko said...

So beautiful, Cheryl! I love the look of new dies!
Hugs,
Simona

Danica said...

So beautiful Chery. I love the combination of colors.
Huds Danica