Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bella Sun Kiss


Hello everyone, and Happy Tuesday to all!!!

Today I am sharing a card I designed for Creative Inspiration Paints using the beautiful shimmery paints. I also used the CottageCutz Bella Spring Release on my card today.


On my card I used Green Olive and Evergreen for the CottageCutz Bella Leafy Branch. Next for the CottageCutz Bella Spring Corners and the CottageCutz Fancy Bella Butterfly bottom Layer I used the Chocolate CIP's. For the 2 velum layers that top the Butterfly, I used Buttercup and Sky Blue on the edges of the butterflies. I love the beautiful look this gives to my card. Its really hard to see in the photo's, I did try to take different shots. If you CLICK on the photo you will be able to enlarge it and see better :)


 All die cuts are CottageCutz Bella Release, and design paper used is Prima's Sun Kiss collection! I added some sewing,RRR Pearls, some gems,& Satin Really Reasonable Ribbon to complete my card.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely week!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and the colours are gorgeous my favourite xx

Simko said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Cheryl! I love the colors and you alway use the CottageCutz dies so well on your cards/projects. And the stitching really gives that final touch to the card. Beautiful as always!
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

This is gorgeous Cheryl. Don't you just love these Bella dies. I was super thrilled to see the new ones coming out.
Bear Hugs,
Carol