Tuesday, January 7, 2014

3 Layer "Thinking of You"

Hello everyone, today's card was designed for Victorine Originals 3 Layer challenge that is going on right now on the VO Challenge Blog.

For my card today I used the Beautiful "Thinking of You" stamp that can be found at VOstore. I stamped it in Craft ink from SU! and used Creative Inspirations Clear embossing powder on top, then heated it up to make it clear. Next I did some dusting with distressed inks, and then colored some of the swirly vine with copics. For the flowers I used the Cosmos,Sweetheart flowers. and brown leaves from Really Reasonable Ribbon, along with the Brown Gingham ribbon. All can be found here!

The design paper I used is from American Crafts and is from the 6 x 6 paper pad called Crate Paper Farmhouse.

I hope you will join us at Victorine Originals 3 Layer challenge, and thank you for stopping by!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Simko said...

Beautiful card, Cheryl! Great layout and colors!
Hugs,
Simona

Sandra H said...

Oh this Cheryl is stunning x

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love this, Cheryl! It's just so perfectly composed. One of my favorites!