Monday, January 13, 2014

Really Reasonable Ribbon January Hop

Hello everyone and Welcome to 
♥♥♥Really Reasonable Ribbon's♥♥♥
January Hop!
You should have arrived here from Nicoles Blog If not you will want to start out at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog so that you wont miss anything.

I hope you have enjoyed our Hop so far today as there is a LOT of inspiration using the Beautiful January Ribbon Kit from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I just LOVE all the ribbons in this months assortment! Of course I LOVE every month.
Today's Project is a 12 x 12 page, but its separated into 4 /6 x 6 squares. This one page will be added to my youngest daughters album that I am currently working on. I am trying to get 3 albums done for my 3 grown kids. That way I can give them to them to keep.

For this page I used some of the ribbons in this months super darling assortment, then I also used the lace that comes in this pack too. LOVE the colors, and I also used some super darling design paper that I got at American Crafts.

I miss when they were young, they were soooo much fun and super cute!!! Love seeing all the old photo's of them. 

So for the top 2 squares, I did the title 1997
Next I added a photo and some ribbons to the photo square. The flower is a American Crafts flower, and the sticker is too. I did make a tiny bow to add to the top using the ribbon assortment for this month.
 For the next 2 squares I left the one plain, but added a tag from the Little Bo Peep collection, then added some border punch pieces to it. again for the photo page one I did border, lace, and then another one of the darling flowers, and a sweet sticker. Super cute and fun to make!

Your NEXT stop on the HOP is Jenn's Blog , Thank you so much for joining us this month, and hop you enjoyed all the inspiration from the DT so far!

 hope you had fun!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

17 comments:

Betsy said...

I just love the ribbons in this month's ribbon club set! They're beautiful and so fun for Valentine's projects!

Bonnie Garby said...

Great album pages Cheryl. I wish I had the enthusiasm to go back and start albums for my boys. The job just looks toooo big though.... :)

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

So fun that you ruffled that pink ribbon and added it to your daughter's page. You are courageous to take on such a huge project!

2amscrapper said...

nice to see a scrappy page on the hop.

Judy said...

I like your idea of making the layout in 4x6 segments. It would really make the work go faster. The paper and ribbons you used are great. Thanks for sharing a great idea.

traci said...

so cute. I love the rufffle ribbon on the bottom of the page. Beautiful layout.

Colleen said...

what an adorable scrapbook page to add to her album.
Like the ruffle ribbon you added.
ColleenB.
Texas

marg0006 said...

Great looking LOs

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Anita Braddock said...

Beautiful Layout love the colors and the papers the added ribbons are perfect.it adds that wow factor. thanks for sharing

Sue D said...

Great layouts. I have been wanting to make my grown kids layouts too.

robinann17 said...

I love your use of this month's ribbon collection in your layouts! I too have old photos that need to be scrapbooked and it is fun to remember how my kiddos used to look...thanks for inspiring me to try and do a few layouts this week. If I don't start, it will never be finished! Robin

Robin said...

So lovely and what an adorable little girl! Hugs, Robin

Wendy L said...

Another great way of using the gorgeous ribbon, I,m learning a load of new techniques here. xxx

Gail said...

Oh how pretty these all are. I love the scrapbooking done with the photographs. Your choice of papers and ribbon are awesome. Hugs, Gail

Deborah said...

What a beautiful page love the ribbon treatments and your little cutie even has a cute bow in her hair lol

Sherri P said...

really like your ribbon gathering. good page

Unknown said...

I just love doing pages, very cute