Friday, January 10, 2014

Cupids Love


 Hello everyone, hope you all are doing well! Time to get ready for Valentine's Day. It will be here before we know it! The CottageCutz NEW "Sweet Love" Release is perfect for Valentines Day or any day! 

On my card here I used the beautiful CottageCutz Sweet Love Frame, to frame out the Filigree Cupid, and Love Blooms die cuts.


 I cut out my CottageCutz Filigree Cupid with the matching design paper in blue. Next I used glitter to cover him, I thought it would give a sweet glittery look to him :) For the CottageCutz Love Blooms heart, I used the same dp, but used the back part of it. and then colored over it with copic. Next I used some micro bead/glitter to cover the blooms of the heart. The CottageCutz Sweet Love Frame was  cut using the Brown Card Stock.

*CottageCutz Sweet Heart Border*
 I love how this border works perfect to do a border around the page. I think its design is absolutely Beautiful, and made it super easy for me to frame my card. I love this when borders work in many different ways! I also used it as a border on the front of my card.

(The Bow)
My bow is a double bow made using Really Reasonable Ribbons beautiful Satin Polka Dot in Pink! I also used the flower from RRR as well. All can be found Here!

Supplies Used:
Glitters
Dp/ Crate Paper from American Crafts
Ribbon & Flowers/ Really Reasonable Ribbon
Stamp /SU!
Heart is from a button pack.
Sewing to complete my card

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: