Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sweetheart Lovebirds

LOVEBIRDS
Hello everyone, today I wanted to share a card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon & The Scrapping Cottage, using the beautiful Grosgrain Polka dots from this months ribbon club , and New CottageCutz dies from the NEW CottageCutz "Sweet Love" Release!

On my card I used the ribbon to create my bows. for the sides of my card. Next I used the beautiful Flowers that Bonnie carries at the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop. They are called Cosmos and can be found here
Next I used all CottageCutz dies for the Sweetheart Lovebirds, Heart, Bow, and Border. The dp is super cute and is from American Crafts its Pebbles Daydream,and the other one is also pebbles as well. Next I used dew drops for the corners. The Lovebirds are colored with copics and then I added some white gel dots to the blue one. Lastly to complete my card I added sewing in brown.
The borders punch around the layers are from MS punch around the page sets.

Thank you for looking and hope you all have a wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and the colours are gorgeous not only on the image but the layout truly stunning xx

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Cute, cute, cute!