Thursday, January 16, 2014

Love Treats

Hello everyone, today I wanted to share a treat container designed using Really Reasonable Ribbon. For my container I covered it with design paper, then some RRR Lace in Camille, for the ends of the container. Next I made some bows using the Really Reasonable Ribbon Red Gingham ribbon.

To attach everything I used the 1/4" scor - tape that Bonnie carries. I love using this as it really holds the dp to your projects.


The circles were punched using some punches, and then I used some Red Glitter Thickers from American Crafts, and the Design Paper is XOXOXO from American Crafts too!

The darling CottageCutz Love Birds are from The Scrapping cottage and are super sweet!! 

I recycled this container, and it was given to me in a swap, with a tag hanging. However I thought adding some dp, ribbons,lace, and die cuts would be super cute. And it still has the candy kisses inside....hahahah NOPE I didnt eat those yet.....LOL

Thank you for looking and have a super wonderful day!!
Hugs to all
Cheryl

1 comment:

Simko said...

So creative and beautiful, Cheryl!
Hugs,
Simona