Monday, January 20, 2014

VO Valentine

Hello everyone, today's card was designed for Victorine Originals Valentines/LOVE challenge that started today on the VO Challenge Blog


For my card today I used Victorine Originals super SWEET Cat stamp, and LOVE stamp for my card. We were to do a Valentines or LOVE card, and I combined the 2. I also used some CottageCutz super sweet Dies from the Sweet Love Release, and then I used American Crafts Valentine dp, along with some card stock. 

The ribbons and flowers are both from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I just LOVE the gingham print!!!

Supplies Used:
American Crafts Valentine Dp
Copics to color
Sewing


Thank you for looking and hope you will join us for another super fun challenge!!! You can Join US HERE!!

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Such a beautiful card x

Danica said...

Oooh so sweet, I love it!!!