Tuesday, January 21, 2014

CottageCutz Cupid


Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all!

Today I am sharing a card made for the Scrapping Cottage using the Beautiful dies from the Sweet Love Release! Love this entire release as there are soooo many beautiful CottageCutz in this one too.

So for my card today I used the CottageCutz Filigree Cupid, cut it out in white card stock, then rubbed it in glue and added some SU! glitter to it. Next for the CottageCutz Love Blooms, I cut that one in Pink and did the same as cupid.

The design Paper I used I bought at American Crafts Warehouse Sale, and OMGOSH I got as AWESOME deal on this. Of course PINK is my favorite, but I also LOVE this pattern. Its called "Hello Sunshine Delight"

Next to frame the top layer I used the CottageCutz Sweetheart Border. I cut 4 out with white card stock, and then just glued to the back side of my layer.

Lastly I added some sewing and some sticky backed pearls( I always glue these on) to complete my card.

Thank you for looking and have a super wonderful day!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

A very beautiful card Cheryl, love the pretty design