Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sweet Lil' Teacups

Hello everyone,Happy Sunday to all!
 Here is a card I made using Really Reasonable Ribbon & CottageCutz Dies. On my card today I chose to use the beautiful Pink Gingham Ribbon that Bonnie carries in the store. I LOVE this ribbon, and Bonnie does have several colors to choose from.


Next I used some random dp that was in a drawer. Not sure what company, or what name. But love the prints on both. My teacups are from The Scrapping Cottage and they are absolutely darling, they are called "Teacup Trio". I also made them into a border.I used the Scor-tape to put some of my layers together, I am addicted to this stuff! LOVE the scor-tape, and you can find it here!

The little rose is one my mom gave me, and accents this card and the ribbon!
Supplies used:
Design Paper
Sewing
Hot Glue
Wire for my bow

I want to thank you for stopping by, and hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!!
Hugs to all,

No comments: