Monday, November 1, 2010

Little Paper Shop

Buttons & Bows Challenge starts today at Little Paper Shop!!!My Card for today is with Lucy Elf, she is tooo CUTE.
I designed my card for Little Paper Shops "Buttons & Bows" challenge that has started today.On my card I used Sweet Lucy Elf and ribbon from RRR, and my buttons are the snowflakes you see.

Here is a list of challenges I designed my card for:
The Crafty Pad/Stitching
Paper Players/Anything Goes
Bee -Crafty/Christmas
Marks Finest Paper/Holiday Cards
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day! To Join us for Little Paper Shop's Buttons & Bows Challenge visit HERE
Hugs,
Cheryl

9 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Super cute card, Cheryl! Fabulous details are your trademark!!

A fabulous addition to the Friends of Speedy the Cat's holiday card challenge!! Thank you for playing along and sharing your wonderful work with us!

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Cheryl, love all the wee details and the very pretty ribbon!
thanks for taking part in this weeks Ellephantastic Challenge.
hugs
Michelle
Elle DT
x

Joanne Travis said...

So beautiful, Cheryl! I love the little snowglobe she is holding.
Thanks for joining Speedy's Friends this week!

joy said...

I am amazed with your sewing on the card! Great coloring and love the double bow!

Virgo5 said...

Wonderful card! Great idea putting what I think is a dew drop, in her hand, it really looks like an ornament!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Helen Laurence said...

Hi Cheryl, thanks again for uderstanding. Lovely card. Good luck with the challenges x x

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute Cheryl. Fantastic job on the stitching.

Nance Leedy said...

She is just so sassy! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!