Monday, November 22, 2010

Little Paper Shops

LPSC95 Sketch by Allison!
Hello everyone and Hapy Monday to all. Well we now have SNOW, yep snow.....LOL It looks sooo pretty outside!!
Todays card was designed using Allisons Sketch below for our LPSC95 challenge HERE!. Very simple sketch, but very fun to work with :) Thank you Allison!!
On my card I used Christmas Wishes found HERE at Little Paper Shop
Ive also designed my card for these challenges as well:
Crazy 4 Challenges/Use circles(my button embellishments are circles)
Speedy The Cats Friends Challenge/use a circle(my buttons are circles)
Tuesday Throwdown/Button and Bows
Papercutz/christmas with lots of bling
Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club/Anything Goes Christmas

To see my DT Sisters projects:

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

13 comments:

Debbi said...

Very pretty card. I love the stitching.
*smiles*
debbi

dj1952 said...

Very nice card! Love all the beautiful work on your blog. I saw a calendar on Stamps R Us that I really liked, but didn't see here. I understand from some of your older posts that your dh made the desk frame for you. Do you have any plans or templates for making them? And could I ask where you get the small calendar from? My email is texastransplant69 at hotmail dot com. Thanks, dj

chrissy xx said...

Great card. Fab stiching. LOve it.
Thank you for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
Chrissyxx
p.s. Snow!! Had to have a peep where you lived. Glad it's not here lol.

Allison Rankin said...

Another cute one...love the stitching and lacey details!

Crystal said...

Beautiful, I LOVE your layout and those bows Cheryl...GORGEOUS!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful job!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Jeri said...

Very cute. Love the stitching. Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Cutz.

redwasher1 said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!
Thanks for it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Sudha said...

Beautiful work dear.

Susie Sugar said...

Wow this is so classy Cheryl
Thanks for joining us at the DCD Christmas Club this week
Hugs Susie & the Christmas Dream Team xx
¨ ¨¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ♥*
¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨ *o*
¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨*♥*o*
¨ ¨¨¨¨¨***o***
¨¨¨¨¨¨**o**♥*o*
¨¨¨¨¨**♥**o**♥**
¨¨¨¨***♥Love♥***
¨¨¨***♥Susie♥****
¨¨**♥**Sugar**♥**
¨******o*****♥**o***
****o***♥**o***o***♥*
¨¨¨¨¨____!_!____
¨¨¨¨¨\_________/¨¨¨
...MERRY CHRISTMAS...
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Joanne (jojot) said...

very lovely creation....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends this week

Dorte said...

Beautiful card with some wonderful colours. Elegant. Love it. Thanks for taking part in ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
Dorte,x

CraftyC said...

Its beautiful Cheryl, I love the colours.Thanks for joining us at the CES Challenge!
Clairexx