Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Easel Calendar Card

Hello and Happy Tuesday to all! Today Im sharing with you an Easel Calendar Card I made today using Penny Black stamps and my Favorite Graphic45 dp both from
ABC Toys and Crafts

I wanted to make a Easel Card, but also wanted it to be a calendar. I found the calendar on SCS and printed it out. Next I used brads from Making Memories ribbon brads green and red set HERE the ribbon for my bow is from this same set.

The Design Paper is MY FAVORITE brand now :) hehehehe its called Graphic45 and its BEAUTIFUL!!! You can find this paper pack HERE
 
Next I used the Martha Stewart Deep edge Doily Lace punch, this is my go to Punch :) hehehehe, it seeems to be the one I use the most
Challenges:
Crafty Pad/Red and Green
Gingerloft/Great Outdoors
Hodge Podge Shop/Anything goes
Paper Romance/my favorite thing RIBBON is one!
Crafty Creations/Inside of the card*(is my calendar)
Freshly Brewed Challenge/Show off your style
Stampin' Royalty/Patterned Paper(graphic45 from ABCtoysandcrafts)


Please Join us for our Sew Special challenge that is going on right now HERE!!
Thank you for looking and have a nice day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

9 comments:

craftymum said...

Amazing card Cheryl
hugs Sarah x

maxine said...

stunning work thanks for playing along at the crafty pad x

Ria said...

Totally GORGEOUSS Cheryl :)
thanks for joining the Paper Romance Challenge this week.
hugs Ria

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

beautiful. I love this idea!

Thanks for sharing your STYLE at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous easel/calender just fab!
Thank you for sharing with us at Gingerloft this week, good luck!
Hugs shell xx

Lynn said...

What a fabulous card and the detail is fantastic :)
Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges :)
huggs
Lynn xx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Oh wow! I have never seen an Easle turned into a calender and this is such a great idea! Love it, well done! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at Gingerloft Challenges. Will have to case this one!

Jessica L said...

You always make such gorgeous things, and this is no exception! Absolutely stunning calendar! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at the Hodge Podge Shop! Hope to see you there again soon. BTW, I have candy on my blog if you're interested.

Maria said...

Beautiful, thanks so much for sending me this! I love it!!!!