Monday, November 1, 2010

Really Reasonable Ribbon & videos

Hello everyone, todays card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbons color challenge! I also have 2 videos to share!
For Little Paper Shops Post today see my post below! Thank you
for my card today I used Really Reasonable Ribbons metallic blue and silver ribbon from rhe Ribbon Club Assortment
To see all the different ribbons available, please visit the RRR website HERE. This link will bring you to all the white ribbons. You can search by color or type! Have fun!!!

My image is Circus Tilda and is from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. I colored her with copics, and highlighted the silver with a silver gel pen. The roses are all handmade with ribbon from RRR and Scor-Tape provided by Scor-Pal!



1st video is on the Ribbon Border
2nd video is on ribbon rosettes

Challenges Ive entered my card into are:
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Color challenge(blue , silver and white)
Cowgirl Sunday Challenge/Bling
Gingerloft/Buttons
Paper Players/Anything Goes
Bee Crafty/Christmas
Ellephantastic/blue
Marks Finest Paper/Holiday Card
Stamp,Scrap, and Doodle/Buttons

Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoy todays Video Tutorials!!
Have a nice day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

12 comments:

stampingmarianne said...

Really beautiful card. Very beautiful colors, and the bows are gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge,
marianne

Lynn McAuley said...

Absolutely delightful, Cheryl! I love the frosty blues for this fabulous holiday card!

Thanks for sharing it with Speedy's Friends!

Michelle said...

Hi again Cheryl, this is another beautiful card, but I'm afraid the rules for Ellephantastic challenge are only 1 entry per person if you could let me know if you prefer the first card to stay in the challenge or this one and I'll amend.
thank you
Michelle
Elle DT
x

redwasher1 said...

Wonderful holiday card!!!
Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

Joanne (jojot) said...

so many fab elements on this holiday card....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends this week

Vicki Dutcher said...

Another fabulous creation!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Helen Laurence said...

Hi Cheryl, first can I say how stunning your cards are & thank you for understanding re our challenge. I have removed number 20. Thank you hugs x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely divine.So much creativity with the ribbons.Thanks for joining us at CSSC :D
Lisa x

Tami said...

Great job love the bows:) Thanks for playing at Gingerloft

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

So pretty...thanks for all the great inspirations you give.

Anonymous said...

fioricet historyfioricet 120
The communication continued to make the eurocurrency while following its model from inhabitants and jobs.

Tami said...

Hi girlie you were picked as a top 3 over at Gingerloft. Make sure you pick up your badge and also you are next challenge GDT artist if you so desire. E-mail me at Alyssasmom98@aol.com and I'll give you all the details.

Hugs

Tami