Friday, November 5, 2010

A Recipe Card & Calendar Card & videos

Hello everyone , todays post is a Recipe Card & a Calendar Card. I also did 2 videos on using Liquid Scrapdots from Really Reasonable Ribbon!
On this recipe card I used the Blue Velvet Ribbon , and Diamond Ombre Yellow ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon! I LOVE all of the Ribbons that Bonnie Carries at RRR!! Thank you Bonnie!!


My son has been making us these Wonderful Cookies and let me tell you, they are AWESOME and EASY to make! You will have to try this recipe!!!

Next up is the calendar card for the stand. Now this calendar is for 2011. You just take the months off when done. Then, new yearly calendars can be added.

On this calendar I used the Moss 1" satin with Grosgrain Edge from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Im HOOKED on all of Really Reasonable Ribbon's Satin Ribbon!!! And Liquid Scrap Dots to glue the flowers together.
There are 2 videos below this calendar :) Enjoy!!
Here are 2 videos. Both use Liquid Scrap Dots from Really Reasonable Ribbon! YOU WILL LOVE this STUFF! OMGosh, it's the easiest, most wonderful glue to work with. I love using this stuff on all the flowers that I make. I also use it on the flowers (Perfect Petal Medley HCPC3313)
 from Heartfelt Creations as shown in the picture (above) and video (below). I used matching diecuts to cut each flower out!!

Part 1 Video on using Scrapdots!


Challenges ive entered my 1st card in are:
Paper Romance/Lots of whatever you want(ribbon)
Sassy Studio Designs(stitching)
Freshly Brewed/Anything Goes
A Spoonful of Sugar/Lots of Embellishments
Craft Your Passion/Anything Goes
Lexi's Creation/Anything Goes
Paper Players/anything Goes

Lastly On the Flowers I made, I added Glimmer Mist before I put them on the card! Color is Walnut Gold

Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoyed todays video's!
Hugs,
Cheryl

PS My Recipe Card is for the Challenges/Not the Calendar :) Thank you

6 comments:

Sara said...

Both of them are beautiful!! Loving the bows. thanks for playing along with SSD!

Olena said...

Beautiful project! Love it!

Justine said...

Wow Cheryl, these are great gift ideas. So beautiful

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! What a great gift idea! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. x x

Ingrid said...

Your cards are beautyful. What a good idea this receipe and calender cards :-)
Thanks for sharing it with us at A Spoon Full of Sugar.
Hugs Ingrid

Lauretta See said...

Sorry for being late on commenting here... but with so many entries and all.. i am late. But i still wanted to say.. your card is great and thank you for playing with us in our challenge at CRAFT YOUR PASSION :) hugs x