Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Too Much Of A Good Thing.....

Is Wonderful.
Another post for today! this card was designed for ABC Toys and Crafts Sewing challenge that is going on right now. I also designed this for a few other challenges as well.

Here is a list of challenges:
My Time to Craf/Roses(my dp has them)
Craft Your Passion/Sets of 2(2 bows, 2 sets of pearls, 2 dp, 2 flowers stamped)
Crafty Pad/1 Circle,2 ribbons

Supplies Used:
Penny Black/Allegro(sentiment, and flowers)
To Join us at the NEW DT Challenge blog visit us HERE!!! AWESOME PRIZES!!!! :)


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl
For my Scrapbookpal.com Post SEE BELOW this post :) thank you!!

5 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!

deesdesigns said...

Absolutely stunning - Love the DP and the bows are sweet!

I'm so glad you could join us as My Time To Craft.

Anonymous said...

that sound good sweeetdesignsbycheryl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous.A really stunning creation.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

maxine said...

wow this is beautiful and very elegant thanks for joining us at the crafty pad x