Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Box

Happy Friday to all! Today im feeling a little better than I have for the last week. Most of you know i havent been feeling well, and this morning I seem to have my energy back! So i wanted to share a box I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon!
On this box I used the Red Gliz Ribbon from RRR. I love using this, its super easy to make bows with and roses!

I made 1 bow, and 4 handmade roses for my box. If you havent seen any of my Rose Tutorial video's HERE is a link to my most recent using scortape! Super easy and Fun!!!

On the inside of this box I just added some dp  and cardstock, with my stamped verse from Heartfelt Creations.

Next I added a border around the edge using the Martha Stewart deep edge punch. For the top of my box I used Holly Jolly dp, and some sewing done with gold thread. I also stamped another verse on top and then added my roses,leaves,and a bow to complete my box!

there are a few different ways to make these boxes and im hoping to do a video soon.
This box Measures 6 x 6
Supplies used
Cardstock
Design Paper
sewing
Spellbinders, and Martha Stewart Punches
Heartfelt Creations Stamps HCPC3308 Agape Love ,HCPC3311 Hope in the Lord
Leaves and a pearl


Challenges ive entered my box into are:
The Crafty Pad/Christmas Sparkle(my red glitz ribbon)
Crazy 4 Challenges/Create something Christmas(my box )
ABC Christmas/x is for xmas
Tuesday Taggers/Use 1 Peace , Love , or Joy(I used Love)
Crafty Creations/Beautiful Inside
ABC Challenge /H is for Holiday

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments left! Hope everyone has a very nice weekend!
Hugs,
Cheryl

34 comments:

pamala said...

Beautiful!

Cindy said...

I had just used that Martha Stewart ribbon punch yesterday on a card but I love it used on a box. Thanks for sharing. I now have a new use for it.

Unknown said...

what a pretty box

Amleht said...

Very nice work!! With God all things ARE possible!!

Amleht said...

Very nice work!!

Rosy C. said...

Gorgeous!!! What a Beautiful Box! Lovin' that rich Red color used. TFS...
Sweet Creations...

http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/2010/11/cricut-less-throwback-thursday.html

Anonymous said...

love it

mary said...

nice box and good proyect ,
thanks for sharing
hug
mary

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Cheryl, this is GORGEOUS!! Have a good week-end.

gardener said...

Your design certainly compliments the lovely sentiment. Thanks

almquist7 said...

What a beautiful box.

Scrapycandy said...

This is really perfect in so many ways...reminds me of my neighbor, always with ribbon candy at the holidays...this would be wonderful filled with candy!

jean wilson jlt03@comcast.net said...

Cheryl what a beautiful box! Love the roses. I have to check out your tutorial!:) Thanks for sharing!

seau said...

Could you make me a box? (heehee) I love your box it is so pretty and I love the little roses. Thanks for make a tutorial for the roses.

Barbara said...

This is a very pretty gift box for someone special. I was unable to find your rose tutorial. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.

Lorraine said...

Oh, that is just lovely. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Very pretty - I like that shimmery ribbon and all of those cute little rosebuds.

Eli said...

Stunning artowrk.

mfc.melissamade2 said...

What a fabulous box!!! Wow - so much gorgeous detail and a wonderful inside too! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week!
Melissa

Unknown said...

Darling box and I have to go look for your rose tutorial....you certainly make the best that I've seen...gorgeous dearie!

Georgee said...

Gorgeous box and I love the sentiment!

Unknown said...

Beautiful box, thanks for sharing.

Vicki said...

Beautiful box, I love your handmade roses.
Vicki

Leisa said...

Your boxes are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

Nedlnut said...

It's beautiful. I love the attention to detail!

Debbi said...

Wow, Cheryl! That is so beautiful. I love the scripture.
*smiles*
debbi

Carolijn said...

What a pretty box,TFS!!!

Nelda Deakins said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love it!
Nelda Deakins

doverdi said...

Love your gorgeous Christmas box. TFS!

Toni K said...

Such a gorgeous box!

Zoechaos said...

Hello Cheryl, my first visit I think and what a fabulous box to see. so much thought and work has gone into this making it very special thank you for sharing the love with us at Tuesday Taggers xx Zoe

Helen said...

This is beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Squirrel x said...

Such a lovely creation. Thanks for joining us in the X Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time. Hugs, Sxx

Unknown said...

this is baeutiful I hope you are soon feeling well again x Thanks for joining my challenge at Tuesday Taggers x Janet