Wednesday, December 15, 2010

HC Dove & Wishing You!

Hello everyone, today I have 2 cards to share with you :) My first card is using the 1415F Elegant Dove from Heartfelt Creations,a nd the next is using a sentiment :)
On my Dove card I used only 1 stamp! Super easy to make and I just outlined the dove in grey copic and colored the holly leaves with 2 greens. I then added stickles to the berries. wine roses are handmade and the ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I then added vintage roses, buttons,and some trim .

My Dove Card is my Challenge Card!
Here is a list of challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge/Sassy Christmas
Creative Card Crew/Anything Goes
Dutch Dare/Christmas
Top Tip Tuesday/Christmas
Allsorts/Christmas
Creative Inspiration/Anything goes Christmas
Cute Card Thursday/Flowers(mine are vintag, and handmade)

************************************
My next card is using :

Today is a short post, I have alot to get done before Christmas! I hope you all are enjoying your day and thank you for stopping by and looking!
Hugs,
Cheryl

10 comments:

Sudha said...

Lovely works dear. Love the ribbon n the roses on both the cards.

Debs said...

Fab cards - love the ribbon on the first one.
Thanks for playing along with my Last Minute Christmas challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck
Debs xx

Unknown said...

OMG stunnign work, love everything about both card. Suzanne x

sallysbitz2 said...

Both stunning cards xx

Love your handmade roses x

Susie said...

Beautiful cards, love the flowers and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and Merry Christmas xx

Dawnll said...

Both of these cards are just stunning! Love your beautiful color choices. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week.

Crystal said...

AWWW Cheryl I LOVE the warm colors and those gorgeous rich bows..Beautiful hun!!!! Hope you are doing GREAT and getting your holiday shopping done :) Big hugs sweetie!

gina g said...

gorgeous work as always. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Leanne said...

Absolutely stunning creations!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday - good luck! Remember, you can enter as many times as you like!

Hugs Leanne xx

Francesca said...

A gorgeous Christmas card, Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week
Hugs
Francesca