Monday, December 20, 2010

Little Paper Shop/and some sad news


Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all! Todays card was designed for Little Paper Shops Last challenge to make a square card. My sad news is that LPS is closing and this is our last challenge :(
My 1st card is my challenge card/all others are my FAVS!
Challenges ive entered my card into our:
Our last challenge for Little Paper Shop/Square card(mine is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2)
Top Tip Tuesday/Christmas
Creative Card Crew/Anything goes
Paper Issues/Holiday Hookup
Crafty Sentiments/Anything goes

*********************************
These are some of my Favorites Below
that I designed for Little Paper Shop and wanted to share them with you all :)
Also right now Julia is offering 40% off everything in the store!






Hope you will join us in our last challenge for Little Paper Shop, we would love to see your square card!!
Here is a list of my DT Sisters blogs:
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

9 comments:

Crystal said...

These are beautiful Cheryl, what super sweet images, colors, designs and layouts...AWW so sad to hear this news. Hope you have a blessed and Merry Christmas hun!!!

Kelly L said...

I am so sorry to hear the news of LPS closing. It has been a tough year for sure. I love your cards, Cheryl. The little reindeer one really caught my eye. Adorable!

Merry Christmas to your family, and a happy, healthy New Year!

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely creation Cheryl! I think the stitching and embellished corners makes it!

Tkat said...

your cards are beautiful! i love all the sewing you do on them -- there's something about stitching that just appeals so much to me -- if only i could figure out how to sew nicely on paper. i have yet to perfect it. :p

Vee said...

These are beautiful Christmas designs. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Top Tip Tuesday.
xx Vee

Cassie said...

Oh Cheryl!!! I am so glad that you found us!! I just love your cards!
Thank you so much for sharing with Paper Issues!!!
=)

Jodi said...

You do wonderful work. I love your style. Sorry to hear the news, pretty hard to keep up these days. Wishing you a Great Holiday Season!

joy said...

Beautiful stitching on your challenge card! All your cards are wonderful! Love the Swan Lily - that has been afavorite of mine!

Unknown said...

These are all so beautiful, love them all, so elegant. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments. Good luck xxx