Thursday, December 2, 2010

Merry Christmas/Bugs Kissing Bulb

Hello everyone todays card was designed for Alota Rubber Stamps Snowflake Challenge and several other challenges too.
On my card I used the stamp Bugs Kissing Bulb found HERE at Alota Rubber Stamps. the sentiment is also from Alota Rubber Stamps! I colored the bugs and bulb with copics and then cut my image out. The spellbinders ovals(white one) was ran through the big shots with the snowflake embossing folder. I also embossed the white on my card, I added some sewing and gems, and a little tag to complete my card.
Supplies Used:
Alota Rubber stamps/Bugs Kissing Bulb/Senitment
Foam Squares from Alota Rubber Stamps
Dp -Holly Jolly, Su!, white cardstock
Ribbon-Really Reasonable Ribbon(velvet)
Cuddlebug-snowflake folder
Fiskars-Snowflake punch
Quickutz-Tag
gems and sewing
Challenges:
Alota Rubber Stamps/Snowflake Challenge
ABC Christmas/Christmas
Stampavie and More./snow ,snowflakes
Crafty Little Place/Anything Goes
Crafty Pad/Snowflakes
Hodge Podge Shop/anything goes

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

6 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

ohhh what a cutie ... I LOVE your bauble stamp!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Cute card and adorable image!! Great coloring.Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment! Have a blessed week, Melisa

Francie G. said...

Over the top cuteness! Your details are always so amazing! Beautifully colored!

Stephanie said...

Such a sweet card...I love the embossing and that image is just darling!!!

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I did get my calendar posted today. If you wouldn't mind...could you email me (pawsrw@frontier.com) how your DH made those so that I could have my DH make me one? If you'd like to keep the design yours though..I totally understand!

I'm really happy with the way my calendar turned out...and I'm so glad I started following you for the inspiration to step outside the box!

Carissa said...

Very beautiful card. I love the patterned papers and the stitching. The image is also adorable. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge. Hugs, Carissa

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at A Crafty Little Place this week!!
Sheri-ACLP DT