Thursday, December 2, 2010

With God all things are possible

Happy Friday to all! for todays Really Reasonable Ribbon Post I'm sharing a Inspirational Hanging Card.
On my card I used Crocheted Lace from RRR found HERE! This lace is BEAUTIFUL in person and the pictures here dont show it well. I also used the Champagne Satin Ribbon for my bow.

The Verse is from Heartfelt Creations and is from the set called " Hope in the Lord Precut" HCPC3311 I stamped my verse in Memento black ink on shimmer carstock, and then airbrushed around the edges using the spellbinder frame. I then added some roses and cocoa shimmer branches cut with the Martha stewart punch.

I used crocheted lace for my 2 panels and for around the oval frame. The Satin ribbon was used to create my bow. Lastly I added sewing to complete my hanging card.

Challenges Ive entered my card into are:
Crafty Little Place/Anything Goes
Scrap Creations/Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown/Embellish It(my flowers and bow)
I did it Creations/Surprise me

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

14 comments:

michele hileman said...

That is amazing I love it Thank you for joining us at IDIC. Hope to see you next week

Becky said...

This is just stunning. Thank you joining us at Speedy's Friends.

Marina said...

It's beautiful!
I love the colours you've used and the details and design are absolutely fantastic.

Hugs,
Marina

Stephanie said...

This card is beautiful! I love that sentiment...it is so true! Beautiful design and colors!

Beth said...

Holy cow - this is the most incredible project! Wow - just amazing! hank you so much for sharing with us at StampInsanity!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!!!!! :-)
-Sam

Josie0602 said...

I am just so in awe of the things you have made! Awesome work! Where do you find the frame that you hang your cards on?

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at A Crafty Little Place this week!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

Tami said...

Thanks so much for playing at Gingerloft. Wonderful job!! What a wonderful idea

Wendy said...

Beautiful!! Love the verse too! Thanks for joining us this week at StampInsanity!! :)

Basement Stamper said...

Wow! This is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. The images with the sentiment is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-creations.

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

What a fantastic project.:)) Love it. Thanks for joining StampInsanity.

Hugs, Rosalien

Gale said...

This is really beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us at Gingerloft Challenges. :) Gale

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Beautiful! Just beautiful I love it ! Thank you for sharing and playing with us at Gingerloft Challenge.