Wednesday, December 29, 2010

HC/Special Pup

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all! Today im sharing a couple of cards made with Heartfelt Creations Stamps :)

 Since the holidays have been keeping us all busy, I really havent crafted much, but today that is all changing :) Im back in my craftroom  :) I do hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!
So for my 1st card I used Special Pup from Heartfelt Creations
Colored with Copics(E25, E31,E55, E57,R46,R59) I stamped this sweet puppy in memento black ink and then did all my outlines with copic original markers. I then colored in with E31 and E55. I cut the puppy out and popped him off of my card with foam squares. Ive added sewing,flowers,pearls and ribbon to complete my card.
Next up is Bear-y Fun!
Really Reasonable Ribbon (metallic band Silver and White)

I stamped my Bear-y Fun image in memento black ink and colored with copics(black and RV02, and E31). I also used Gala Glitz Pink for the scarf. I lastly added ribbon for my small bows and 2 roses! This was super easy and fast card to make! Took under 25 minutes :)
To view all my DT sisters cards & Projects visit the
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl