Friday, December 10, 2010

Trinket Box with 8 Drawers & Calendar

Todays Trinket box was designed with 8 drawers(2 on each side of my box) and I then added an Easel Calendar Card to the top! This box was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon!
So last year I made this 4 drawer box I had found on Kristins blog HERE. This year I came up with my own measurements and decided to stack the drawers to make a 8 drawer box. Next Im gonna make a 12 drawer box :)

I will not be able to do a video on this til most likely after Christmas. You can follow Kristins directions and then just double them up(the drawers and sleeves) and make a Large sleeve to cover the 2 sleeves youve stacked(u will need 4 large sleeves). My top and bottom I believe are 6 1/2 x 6 1/2.

All Ribbon work is from Ribbon I used from Really Reasonable Ribbon and listed below:
Satin with Grosgrain edge in Champagne (for the 2 roses around the sentiment)
Totally Twill Orange (for around the roses)
Shimmer Satin Apple (for the leaves)
Scalloped Trim Antiqued Gold (for the little flowers next to the rose)
1.5 Ivory Satin Pleated trim (for down the center of my easel card)
The Roses on the drawers and corners are vintage roses. All other rose work and leaves I made with Really Reasonable Ribbon!!

Dp is Graphic45 Le Romantique Design Paper,and Sentiment"Love is the Most" is from Heartfelt Creations found HERE!!
Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday/Flowers(all my flowers, and dp)
Paper Pretties(punches(I used a little circle punch for the tops of the drawers, and a corner punch)
Creative Card Crew/Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion/Anything Goes
Crafty Pad/Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes/Gift it
Mami Doodles/anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday/use ribbon
Thank you for looking and have a Wonderful Weekend!
Hugs,
Cheryl
To visit Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings click HERE!there are projects posted daily and tutorials as well.

27 comments:

DebraK said...

wow! this is unbelievable! Beautiful colors, awesome design!

Debbie said...

Wow stunning Cheryl - it is really beautiful. :)
Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad Challenge this week. :)
Don't forget to be eligible for the prize draw you need to display our 100th badge on your blog, leave a comment to guess the amount. Only one entry per person ;)
Pop over to the other DT blogs and join in with their mini challenges too. :)
Debbie The Crafty Pad

Deirdre said...

Beautiful - love it.

Cor* said...

OMWord Cheryl when I saw this at the RRR site, I almost flipped! It is stunning. Do u have a template cuz I will pay you for it! It is spectacular and the colors are gorgeous! Definitely girly! Thanks for being UBER GIRLY & ODD with us this time round at Some Odd Girl. Corry (GDT)

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my sweetie
this is so pretty
love the color
hugs angelique

Bonnie Garby said...

I LOVE this box Cheryl! Thanks so much for sharing it with us on the RRR blog too. I can't wait to see a how-to video!

Gloria Stengel said...

This is just stunning. I love everything about it! Wow! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes!

maxine said...

wow this is stunning Cheryl thanks for joining us at the crafty pad x

Liz said...

Wow! Love it! Is it for sale? Please email me if so.

Juls said...

oh my word wow!!!! this is stunning! Hugs Juls

Justine said...

I think I need to pick my jaw up off the keyboard!!!!!!!! WOW, I am speechless Cheryl, this is so unbelievably crazy Creative!!! I hope it is going to someone ULTRA Special??

jojoscraps said...

What a beautiful piece. Speechless!

Maria Matter said...

Stunning Cheryl!
Thank you for joining in with Creative Card Crew this week!
xxx

Kim Sonksen said...

Such an amazing project!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at SOME ODD GIRL

Lorraine said...

Yep. My jaw is stuck on the floor too. Absolutely stunning. Best thing I've seen all year. Totally love it.

sammi said...

Wow, awesome! How on earth did you do that?! Thanks so much for playing along with us in our "anything goes" challenge at Craft Your Passion. Good Luck in the draw!

Crystal said...

What a fantastic project! I love that you added a calendar, this makes the perfect gift :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Anna-Karin said...

This i beautiful. Love the colours.

Robin said...

Really pretty... labor of love I am sure! Thanks for getting girly with Some Odd Girl, Robin F.

tiggertastic said...

this is incredible, i have sat for ages looking at every square inch of your make, so detailed and perfect.

hope you have had a good weekend and good luck in the challenges,

Sarah-Louise
currently designing for: Creative card Crew & Crafty Purple Frog.

Mami Doodles said...

Gorgeous, Cheryl - the box is amazing and the vintage flowers are precious. Thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles Challenge.

Karina said...

This looks really great! Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes.
Hugs, Karina

Peggy said...

Wow! This box is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

yyam said...

What a gorgeous creation! Just breathtaking! :)

Thanks for joining us over at Some Odd Girl! :)

Vanja said...

Stunning project! Fantastic details.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

Hugs, Vanja

Franca said...

Just wonderfull!!! Would love to know where to get this calendar...

Thank you

Ruby said...

Really looking forward to a video on this project. Thanks for sharing it; it's beautiful¡