Monday, December 27, 2010

Ribbon Bookmark

For todays TLC305 Challenge that im hosting on SCS Hope you will join in on my challenge today and help fill the SCS gallery with lots of bookmarks :) Video below

for my bookmark I used:
1.5" ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon(cut at 18")
Spellbinders for the ovals
stamps are from Heartfelt Creations , Special Kitty
These are super fun to make and really dont take much time at all :) Hope you will try one and be sure to join us on SCS

Thank you for looking and have a nice day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

8 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Cheryl beautiful tutorial. Great idea. Thank you for sharing and taking the time.

Kleeblatt said...

Wow, your bookmark is so cute. I like it.
I wish you a happy new year.

Hugs Monika

craftieodmae said...

Great tutorial! I have gotta try this, thanks for sharing such a fantastic idea!

Korin said...

Great tutorial, Cheryl! Quick and easy :)! Thanks for sharing and for hosting the challenge today!

MariLynn said...

Great tutorial!

Marina said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Cheryl.
Your bookmark is fabulous!
I love the colours and that image.

Wishing you a Happy New Year.

Hugs,
Marina

Crystal said...

I love your ribbon bookmarks....This one is beautiful Cheryl!!! I hope you and your family had the best Christmas ever!!! big Hugs to you!!!

Created By You said...

Very cool, lovely ribbon bookmark!